Please support our AJUSD blogging community. You can vote once a day, and if you are in our AJUSD district, please vote from your home computer (our school computers will have the same IP address, so it will only get one count a day). The voting will end on December 14th.
- Em's Blog for best student blog
- Ethan's Blog for best student blog
- Jon Castelhano's "This and That" for best administrator blog
- Melissa Martinez (Mrs. Martinez's 4th Grade) for best class blog
- Tracy Watanabe for best individual blog
To vote, click on this link, then use the drop down menu to choose the category, then select who you are voting for. You'll need to go back through the process to vote for the next category.
All of our blogs are new, so we are honored to be represented amongst other amazing educators and learners.
- How do educational awards raise awareness for 21st century learning?
- How can you support educators and learners who inspire you?
- How can you thank Edublogs for raising awareness for how blogging and web 2.0 tools/networks can promote learning?